HOST Members on How to Have a Haunted, Healthy Halloween
October 26, 2015
Halloween is creeping around the corner, and HOST members are in the forefront of offering ways to make the holiday healthy as well as fun.
- SaludToday is holding a Twitter chat at 1pm ET on October 27 about "Fall Celebrations and Candy Alternatives."
- The Alliance for a Healthier Generation suggests "6 Scream-Worthy Ways to Have an Active Hallows' Eve."
- The American Heart Association tells us "How to Have a Heart-Healthy Halloween."
- Nemours' Kids Health site gives us "Healthy Halloween Habits: Tips for Parents."
- It's Time Texas provides some "Do's and Don'ts of Halloween Candy!" to help kids stay healthy.
(Photo credit: Freeimages.com/Jeffrey Collingwood)